Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Healing the Upset. . .

Usually I find that when I feel upset about someone else's behavior (seemingly)-- the bottom-line is that I am angry with myself for putting myself in that particular situation. Usually I have made what someone else thinks or feels about me more important than taking care of myself-- or then I have made how they behaved towards or said to me more important than staying in my loving and support of myself. I, at some point, stop being my own Champion, my own Beloved-- and I abandon myself/Self AND my Truth.

The only way I have found to resolve the situation is to come back to my Self, to be honest and acknowledge my own abandonment, my self-judgments and my lack of Loving towards myself. I have to quit looking "out there" at all-- no matter how good it would feel to get lost in my anger and righteousness towards the other person. I have to stop and stand within myself-- and do self- forgiveness, self-loving and self-reconciliation-- for as long as it takes to get back to just being ME, happy and in Loving with myself.

Then, if need be, I can choose to handle anything that needs to be handled with the other person. But often, I just no longer care about what went on in the world-- "out there."


No comments:

Post a Comment